We can’t wait to host the third edition of the World’s Largest Washer Toss tournament – that’s right! As of January 2019, the WORLD RECORD for the largest Washer Toss tournament is held by East Hants Tide Fest!
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
For questions, email email@example.com
Open Division (Saturday, July 13 + Sunday, July 14)
- Check-in and practice from 9:45-10:45 am on Saturday, games begin at 11:00am. Playoffs begin 11:00am on Sunday.
- Each team will be put into a division of five teams. Each team will be guaranteed four matches against the other teams in their division.
- Playoffs will be determined by the number of total registrations.
- Round robin portion of the tournament takes place on Saturday, and playoffs will take place on Sunday
Prize: The winners of the open division will take home a $250 prize, other top finishers will be awarded local prizing such as gift certificates to local businesses.
Competitive & Women’s Divisions (Saturday, July 13 – one day only)
- Check-in and practice from 9:45-10:45 am on Saturday, games begin at 11:00am. Playoffs from 5:00pm to 8:00pm on Saturday.
- Competitive: number of divisions and games based on number of registrations. The tournament will be structured to give teams the most matches possible.
- Women’s (NEW! for 2019): Similar structure to the competitive division outlined above.
Prize: First place winners in the competitive division will take home $2,000! Second place winners get $500, and third + fourth-place teams will receive $250! Women’s division prizing TBD.
**NOTE: ONLY ONE REGISTRATION IS NEEDED PER TEAM. Any accidental double-registrations will be refunded through our online ticket provider, not by cash.
At Tide Fest in 2017, 612 participants took part in the largest tournament, and the documentation is currently being reviewed by Guinness World Records.